WeatherXM is building the world’s largest, community-powered, web3-native weather network to provide accurate, hyperlocal weather services to consumers and businesses. Based on low-cost web3 weather stations, WeatherXM allows anyone to become a weather station operator and earn rewards for collecting and validating weather data.
WeatherXM’s vision is to act as a web3 weather oracle to be used by on-chain protocols that have to make decisions based on weather conditions.
WeatherXM is backed by Consensys VC, Protocol Labs, SOSV HAX & DLAB and recently closed a new funding round with additional web3 VCs soon to be announced. Find out more in this short pitch video.
We are looking for an experienced Blockchain Software Engineer to join our dedicated cross-functional team. You should be comfortable with web2 & web3 back-end development frameworks. We expect you to be a team player and have a desire to participate in a startup which is constantly changing and growing, and be responsible for making some really cool stuff happen.
- Undertake the design and development of our existing web dApps and APIs related to the focus on decentralised technologies and blockchain
- Prototype new features and entirely innovative solutions using cutting edge technologies
- Join the full lifecycle of contract development, including requirement gathering, testing and deployment
- Implement blockchain security and cryptography techniques
- Coordinate smart contract audit related activities
- Proven experience as an EVM blockchain developer (Solidity, Web3.js, etc)
- Experienced in the Web3 ecosystem and tokenomics
- Experience of token deployment on main-net
- Strong sense of humour, because we are all fun to be around and want to keep it this way
You get bonus points, if you have
- DAO experience
- IPFS/Filecoin experience
At WeatherXM we are investing in people that will contribute to the growth of the company. We are offering:
- Be part and contribute to the future of a fast scaling startup company
- Competitive salary
- Stock option incentive plan based on seniority
- Remote working & flexible hours is a standard, not an exception
- Meaningful work with a great office environment & culture
- Free weather data mining station and the finest specialty coffee